ELEvent Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should AIRLINES Ban flights?

2 posters

Should airlines ban all travel to nations with Ebola?

Absolutely!

No

Don't know

Don't Care

Other (specify in post)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should AIRLINES Ban flights? Empty Should AIRLINES Ban flights? October 16th 2014, 11:22 pm

Firestorm

Firestorm
Administrator
Administrator

Do you believe that airlines should be responsible for any consequences of making flights to Ebola stricken nations?

Do you believe that they should not have to be told to not allow people on flights from Ebola stricken nations?

I personally think it is crappy of the airlines to not take it upon themselves to reject anyone attempting to board their planes who is from an Ebola stricken region. I also think its crappy that they don't ban all air travel from that region period

2Should AIRLINES Ban flights? Empty Re: Should AIRLINES Ban flights? December 7th 2014, 6:06 am

Grim

Grim
Founder
Founder

Do you believe that airlines should be responsible for any consequences of making flights to Ebola stricken nations?
Yes. They should pay immense monetary damages to anyone affected (infected) by their policy as in my opinion it is pure negligence to knowingly fly to an infected region.

Do you believe that they should not have to be told to not allow people on flights from Ebola stricken nations?
What kind of business puts it's employees and passengers at risk? It certainly says a lot about how they value the lives of others.

I personally think it is crappy of the airlines to not take it upon themselves to reject anyone attempting to board their planes who is from an Ebola stricken region. I also think its crappy that they don't ban all air travel from that region period
I agree 200%.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum