It is not a matter of if it is going to happen but when
ELEvent Forums
-----------------------------
View user profile

2Alien Re: Russia says you tell them or we will on May 19th 2015, 8:29 am

Darklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Right, first and foremost, let me lay my cards on the table for all to see.

I have ALWAYS been a firm believer in extraterrestrial life. However I have NEVER believed in aliens being here on Earth or even flying around the skies at night lit up like Christmas trees. I believed there may be lower forms of life, maybe even vegetation? But life of some description.

That has always been my unshakeable belief. Sure I've met people with more open views than mine many times in the past. But, I believe in facts and it takes a hell of a lot to sway me from that path.

Until recently that is. Now I don't know what or even if, other Countries newspapers have been publishing about ET's lately? I am NOT an ardent follower of every UFO story that comes out, I tend to take them with a pinch of salt. But I AM an ardent follower of news in general, and I noticed recently (over the past 6 - 8 weeks or so) that there has been an increase in stories regarding aliens.

Now these stories that I've read are not your normal 'run of the mill' UFO stories. They appear regularly, but not frequently. They generally take the form of 'NASA thinks aliens could be surviving on Planet x' (where Planet x is a Planet or moon of one in our solar system) or 'Aliens could survive in certain conditions'. and so on. The point I'm trying to make is that these stories are obviously not sensational stories to boost the papers circulation. (which is usually the case) They are worded in such a way as to be more akin to a 'matter of fact', or 'informative' attitude.

Various sources are reputed to have leaked information on these aliens and I believe there was supposed to have been a (admittedly blurred) photo taken on mars of a 'figure' behind some sort of glass screen. You all know my thoughts on Alternative 3 so my initial thought was not surprisingly along those lines.

However with all these (almost hidden) 'matter of fact' type stories and theories emerging recently I sat up and took a bit more notice. So much so that I did something that I have never done before in my life. I actually actively promoted the idea that the Government(s) had indeed found some sort of extraterrestrial life and were 'conditioning' the Human population to that fact by gradually releasing information so that it would not cause any unneccessary panic.

Previously I have never ever actively voiced my opinion to anyone about the possibility of extraterrestrial life, I have always voiced my opinions as a secondary contributor after the topic has been started by someone else. So as you can appreciate by my complete change of Modus Operandi, I am now 100% convinced that the authorities are definitely onto something somewhere.

I have informed people close to me of my beliefs (again something I've never done before) and as expected got mixed reactions.

As you can see from my brutally open and honest post above, I definitely think that there is (not 'could be') some truth in this story. It ties in with what has been happening over the last few weeks. ie the 'trickling' of stories regarding the existance (or possible existance) of aliens but without causing any sensational reaction among the general public.

I am now looking forward to the next few months to see what other information gets trickled out in order to further 'condition' the public to the existance of aliens.

Note that all of this happened in the weeks before I read the above post

Last edited by Darklord on May 19th 2015, 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

3Alien Re: Russia says you tell them or we will on May 19th 2015, 3:51 pm

Darklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
As a follow-up to my previous post. (please read above if you haven't already?) let us consider the notion that Alien life has or is in contact with certain Governments of the World. Let us consider that they are more advanced in certain techniques but in others they are just above our current range. Let us further consider that these aliens are intent on residing here on Earth Co-Habiting with us peacefully if possible but always maintaining an air of superiority.

How would they achieve such a thing? It is unlikely that a fleet of spaceships would have enough resources to take over a defending planet in a military conflict. Remember they wouldn't be able to get reinforcements either quickly or easily, at least no where near the same ratio as the defenders could. Anyway their advanced technology may not even have any weapons? They may have abandoned the need for weapons centuries ago so all their advanced technology may be based on science.

As any strategician will tell you, it is far easier to conquer from the inside than it is from the outside. These aliens would probably make certain 'high power' contacts in Government, science and the military. All they have to do is to somehow 'control' these contacts. By control, I mean in someway offer them a reward in return for favours. (bribery if you like?) These rewards might be power, or knowledge, riches or whatever it may be? But the favours they want could be the gentle and steady introduction of draconian laws, removal of rights, persecution of the sick etc. The ultimate goal of these favours being that the population can be controlled without realising they are being controlled hence the need to introduce them slowly. To all intents and purposes the population are still being ruled by their human governments so everything appears normal, but in reality these human governments are having their 'strings pulled' by their alien masters! In effect you have a subdued Planet Earth which has been taken over and controlled by aliens with no bloodshed or risk involved.

Now doesn't that start to make sense when you tie in with other facts like what is happening in France, the UK and with your Jade Helm project in America? and probably more to boot!

To me, that is the 'smart' way to take over another country or planet, not using brawn and military might, and I believe it is the way any smart alien would think too. I also believe that I may not be too far 'off the mark'.

View user profile

4Alien Re: Russia says you tell them or we will on May 24th 2015, 2:27 pm

Grim

Founder
Founder
Well perhaps the most interesting thing about all this is that they are now openly conditioning the public to get used to the idea that aliens do exist. For many many years they conditioned the public to believe that if aliens existed that they were bad, evil, benevolent, ect,... and now they are taking an informative approach.

What if they know they do exist, yet feel the public is not really ready for yet ? Yes all these steps they are taking in security could in theory be a prelude to the public being made aware of their existence.

it is the natural order for all things to come to an end
ELEvent Forums
View user profile

5Alien Re: Russia says you tell them or we will on May 25th 2015, 1:43 am

Darklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Agreed. That seems to be the underlying message in recent newspaper articles that I've seen.
Stuff like 'we will probably be able to detect life within 5 years' and things like 'we think there could be life on such and such'. It's all very cryptic, but to be honest since interest in UFO's and aliens started back in the 40's I've never seen or heard of so many stories being published by so many different media outlets along broadly similar lines. (at least the line of aliens probably exist and we should know pretty soon) They have all been (as you mention) along the lines of aliens being menacing and probabilities of alien existence etc. Not that we would 'probably' know for sure in any given time period.

And why 5 years? when you consider we have been searching the skies for decades and covered only about 0.1% of both the area and frequencies and 'supposedly' found zilch? Why suddenly do they print that it will probably be around 5 years before we know something a bit more concrete? Seems very odd to me. Like you say they are probably 'conditioning' us into acceptance of alien life because they already know it exists.

View user profile

6Alien Re: Russia says you tell them or we will on June 1st 2015, 7:26 am

Grim

Founder
Founder
This really makes one think that it won't be long before they say oh by the way , we have been talking to aliens for the last 5 years....

it is the natural order for all things to come to an end
ELEvent Forums
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum