You are not connected. Please login or register

Jade Helm 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1stopsign Jade Helm 15 on May 16th 2015, 7:50 am

Grim

Founder
Founder
First off to understand what Jade Helm 15 is and why it is a global disaster in the making we are going to have to understand exactly what it is.   To begin with I have to warn you that the sheer size and scope of JH-15 is so far beyond the imagination of most people that it truly is unbelievable.

To be short, Jade Helm 15 is the training of US soldiers for the peaceful orderly internment and extermination of US citizens and local militia within the US.   Training also covers crowd control in so called fema death camps as well as operations to go inside government offices and take out governors and those who would resist the federal government during a military take over. It also includes other horrifying elements including marshal law, mass transporting of US citizens and internment into death camps, and many many other things that is so horrifying that the sheer scope of this operation is a grave cause for concern to the whole world.

If the US military succeeds in phasing in an all out facist style government , it would be Nazi Germany all over again and there are only two powers on the planet who would be able to stand against it.  Those two powers are Russia, and China. For this reason it should be a  grave concern to the entire world.

For US citizens however the concerns are even more dire.

Here is the long explanation of what JH-15 is , what the code name stands for and some faqs as well as live video footage of their training.  This part of the post can by no means can cover the full aspect of it but will give you a good idea of the scope and some of the horrors that are yet to come should the hammer come down.

First we begin with the code name and
Jade stands for "Joint Assistant Development & Execution
Helm stands for "Homeland Eradication(extermination) of Local Militants.
It is an exercise which trains for dissident extraction and/or extermination

For some of those in the military who know whats going on this has caused some very lengthy wtf moments as every contingency of resistance has been planned for. For the average soldier, the sheer scope has been hidden because everything is highly compartmentalized.

To the average civilian they only hear the propaganda being put out by the government ran media.  Yes, its so big and horrifying who would believe it ??  

No its not just some conspiracy theory. There are plenty of documents and videos and at least one governor who had the common sense to respond by activating and mobilizing their state guard.  

Here are some more faqs that you may find interesting.
A paramedic does not train for something they will not use and neither do the military.  
Hello - they are not training with clay huts or mosques.

The exercise is not being conducted in only 8-10 states, but is nation wide.

Wall marts, home depots, and post offices all have contracts with the DOD.  There is a school, and post office in every city and in larger cities there are at least 1 wall mart or home depot.   So now you know why the department of education and post offices needed a couple million bullets and I won't begin to try and count the orders that the DHS (department of homeland security) has ordered.

====Documents====

Internment Resettlement

Jade Helm Leaked Document

=================

======Videos======

====Additional Links====

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/02/22/you-have-been-targeted-for-internment-resettlement/

http://infowars.com

it is the natural order for all things to come to an end
It is not a matter of if it is going to happen but when
ELEvent Forums
-----------------------------
View user profile

2stopsign Re: Jade Helm 15 on May 17th 2015, 1:07 am

Darklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Now this is extremely interesting. Coincidentaly I just posted a reply to a letter in the local newspaper not 2 days ago and mentioned some similar sounding proposals about what was going on here in the UK.

In the short reply I made the points that the current government here in the UK had certain similarities to another government that will be mentioned at the bottom of this post.

The similarities (briefly. Time and space dictate that a complete list cannot be given here) are as follows.

Namely using policies and or propaganda to turn worker against worker in various differing views of society. Hounding and indeed harming those who are sick and disabled therefore considered of 'no use' to society. Giving police growing and almost unlimited powers (many of which are completely over the top) to arrest and detain people without proper cause. Increase the surveillance of the citizens of the country under the excuse of 'security'. Bring forward unpopular laws and regulations and ensure that they remain unopposed by using 'spin' to twist and hide the real reason for their introduction.

All of the above points I posted can be broken down into sub-sections each of which warrants investigation. An example would be the 'security' agenda. This could be broken down to the illegal holding of information of innocent people by the police. The increased tightening of terror laws which effectively restricts normal citizens rights, and so on...

If you try to see even just the overall view rather than get immersed into detail, then you will see a similarity between the UK government and that of the Nazi party in 1930's - 40's Germany. There is very little difference between the policies and actions of the two!

The Nazi government implemented surveillance of it's citizens for 'security' from 'partisans'. They brought in 'terror laws' so that people could be arrested without due cause. They hounded (and sometimes executed) sick and disabled people. The list goes on and on...

This is the view I posted in the local paper and has received a good deal of agreement from a high percentage of viewers (who opted to vote via thumbs up/down) So in effect, I am obviously not the only one who is starting to think this way.

In effect the recent shock!!! win for the current 'conservative' party has actually voted in a 'fascist' party who are intent on eradicating the sick and disabled, (by one means or another) controlling the masses by means of restricting their freedoms and rights, (again several different means are at their disposal here) and creating mass surveillance of the population to such a degree that any dissent can be monitored and actioned upon before it has even had time to be recognised by other like minded individuals.

Remember my commitment to print details here? They are coming but a little time is still needed for me to make a 'watertight' case to persuade you all so no doubts can remain.

View user profile

3stopsign Re: Jade Helm 15 on May 17th 2015, 2:23 am

Grim

Founder
Founder
f you try to see even just the overall view rather than get immersed into detail, then you will see a similarity between the UK government and that of the Nazi party in 1930's - 40's Germany. There is very little difference between the policies and actions of the two!

Exactly.  The only difference I can see at this time is that they are going a little slower about it and have made the enemy one that can never be conquered.  Instead of Jews, its terrorists. As terrorism is an ideology it can never be conquered and thus cements the road to fascism even more.

Even more startling is the fact that JH-15 is not only a national thing , but there is growing evidence to suggest that it is an international thing in which NATO and its allies are heading straight into.  
Even France which has always been a nation of peace recently signed into law some new security measures to begin its road to  line up with the US move toward fascism.  

The Nazi government implemented surveillance of it's citizens for 'security' from 'partisans'. They brought in 'terror laws' so that people could be arrested without due cause. They hounded (and sometimes executed) sick and disabled people. The list goes on and on...

Yes they had more internal security than any other country there was and the goal was not necessarily for security of the people, but to quickly root out and exterminate any dissidents as this type of government can not survive without this ideology.  Likewise, JH-15 trains military forces to do exactly the same thing including the extraction and/or extermination of elected government officials who would be considered a dissident.

A little history note is that the first fascist style government was Sparta of Greece.  They killed anyone who was deformed or sickly and this worries me the most. Likewise, it was rumored that during hitlers reign soldiers would go into old folk homes and eradicate the elderly and all those who took care of them (nurses , doctors, ect,... )

This is the view I posted in the local paper and has received a good deal of agreement from a high percentage of viewers (who opted to vote via thumbs up/down) So in effect, I am obviously not the only one who is starting to think this way.

If fascism takes over the UK or becomes the new thing there as well as France,  then we are all in some deep shit.[/i][/i]

ELEvent Forums
View user profile

4stopsign Re: Jade Helm 15 on May 17th 2015, 10:24 am

Firestorm

Administrator
Administrator
This is not good.  Thanks for sending that email. I knew something was going on, but had no idea of the scope.

5stopsign Re: Jade Helm 15 on May 24th 2015, 5:46 am

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
this is worse then i had thought if fascism takes over the UK. and france. oh shit we are in for one hell of a ass kicking. then again there is Russia and China who could probably kick the crap out of these guys. i wouldn't underestimate Russia. they have the big Nukes and bombs. China. ha they have the people combine the two and you got a deadly force that could probably toast anyone that starts anything with them.

Last edited by Xerneas on May 24th 2015, 5:49 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : word correction.)

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

6stopsign Re: Jade Helm 15 on May 24th 2015, 2:11 pm

Grim

Founder
Founder
Russia and China who could probably kick the crap out of these guys.
They already have troops here on the ground. Hence, we see just how much propaganda the news is pumping out. They have been training here for some time.

ELEvent Forums
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum