You are not connected. Please login or register

Was anyone on Mars 35 years ago?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default Was anyone on Mars 35 years ago? on November 29th 2014, 5:43 am

Darklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
A woman called Jackie claims to have worked for NASA and has seen evidence from a Mars lander that there were humanoids on Mars 35 years ago.

Here is the link: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1043977/pg1

Now some of you will remember my thread here entitled 'Alternative 3'
(see thread: http://elevent.forumotion.com/t616-alternative-3 )

Where it was claimed that as far back as the 70's there were bases on Mars that were inhabited by 'specially chosen' individuals from Earth and that there was a huge Global Government cover-up!

So we ask the question once again, WHAT IS GOING ON?

and once again - over to you guys for your thoughts on this. Is she Crazy or not so Crazy? Is it one more piece of the puzzle? or is it just someone jumping on the bandwagon?

YOU DECIDE.

View user profile

2default Re: Was anyone on Mars 35 years ago? on November 30th 2014, 10:45 pm

Grim

Founder
Founder
I remember a long time ago there was suppose to be a teleport device which transported people from here to mars. It was said to be something like in the movie SG-1 (stargate). Many have claimed that such a device exists, and that colonies were setup on mars underground to avoid detection.
I can not remember the code name for it but it was rather interesting. Since the reports came out it was of course dubbed as a scam but if it were then why did the government not just keep it's mouth completely shut? Also, why would people be fighting the government in court to not reveal information (as they were court ordered not to say anything about whatever it was)

it is the natural order for all things to come to an end
It is not a matter of if it is going to happen but when
ELEvent Forums
-----------------------------
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum