You are not connected. Please login or register

Yahoo Censors Posts on Ebola

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1plague Yahoo Censors Posts on Ebola on October 7th 2014, 7:27 pm

Grim

Founder
Founder
Today I  went to yahoo and made a nice post on the truth of Ebola and more or less blew the whistle on some of the lies of the CDC.  Come to find out, my post did not appear but was immediately deleted.  
I realize that it is there site so I will continue my post and respond here.  

The article reads as follows:

Ebola virus disease (formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever) is a severe, often fatal illness, with a case fatality rate of up to 90%. It is one of the world’s most virulent diseases. The infection is transmitted by direct contact with the blood, body fluids and tissues of infected animals or people.

Severely ill patients require intensive supportive care. During an outbreak, those at higher risk of infection are health workers, family members and others in close contact with sick people and deceased patients. (WHO)

My response is as follows and I promise you yahoo that this will not be deleted here

The CDC is well aware of strains that there are airborne strains.
This is why they are in suits when they go into infected regions because some strains are and some aren't but they don't know until they take samples.

The CDC is well aware that the information they are circulating as to how Ebola can be contracted only pertains to the Z strain.

There is no vaccine, only a mortality rate.  This is because the virus mutates so fast that it renders any vaccine USELESS.  We do not hide this but apparently you would prefer to sugar coat the issue to make it appear as though there might be one in the future.

The CDC is aware of all airborne strains that can infect humans.

When the military discovered that the virus had went airborne in one of its labs and was spreading through the ventalation system to monkeys in other rooms. They were so horrified of how fast that it mutated and the thought that it could possibly mutate to infect humans that they killed every monkey there.

The WHO hides numbers of how many people are actually infected by only showing numbers from a single region instead of all regions combined.

You can not have thousands of corpses laying on the streets of a single city in a completely different region than the numbers came from and say that is all there is.

Your maps and information s outdated, incorrect, and not factual. Try our maps and information here. They are accurate, up to date, and we do not answer to the CDC, WHO, or any other government agency so we have no need to delete or sensor posts or give out false information.

Now, if anyone has actual proof that any points of my responses are incorrect then I will gladly retract that point.  

Now shame on you Y for censoring posts.

Last edited by Grim on October 9th 2014, 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

it is the natural order for all things to come to an end
It is not a matter of if it is going to happen but when
ELEvent Forums
-----------------------------
View user profile

2plague Re: Yahoo Censors Posts on Ebola on October 7th 2014, 8:04 pm

Firestorm

Administrator
Administrator
Most interesting. Shame on yahoo.
I perceive that f they are censoring your posts then there is no telling how many posts from others who are saying the same thing that they are censoring.
It therefore would appear to me that they apparently are scared or have something to hide.
we do not answer to the CDC, WHO, or any other government agency so we have no need to delete or sensor posts or give out false information.
Except in cases of abuse we will not remove posts and as said we do not answer to any agency and as the information we post is available publicly we have no need to hide facts or to spew out propaganda that is misleading.
As the old saying goes... just the facts mam just the facts...
In view of the quality of their articles and constant oppression of free speech lately I can not say that I am surprised that they have chosen this path , but it is their site and if they wish to censor factual truths then they certainly have the right to do so even if t is our opinion that it is not the correct thing to do.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum