You are not connected. Please login or register

Why Isac didin't discover gravity

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default Why Isac didin't discover gravity on August 14th 2014, 12:25 pm

Firestorm

Administrator
Administrator
So we have all heard of the story where the apple falls on the guys head and then he is supposed to have "discovered" gravity right?
Well I propose that he did not discover gravity, but instead created a new word for something that has existed from the beginning of time. Proof - Even generals of catapult units hundreds of years before he was born knew that what goes up , must come down. So there is nothing new about that theory however, he was rumored to be grabbing for his glass of tea at the time and was disorientated when the apple hit. Now as he often spoke aloud to himself instead of saying I'll grab my tea he stuttered out the word "grab it tea" hence the creation of a new word which was simple, catchy and easy to remember.

So there you have it. The true story of how the word gravity was created. Sorry Isaac Newton, you may have been smart, but generals created the theory long before you were alive but hats off to you for creating a new word as it lives in books and dictionaries.

2default Re: Why Isac didin't discover gravity on August 15th 2014, 10:28 am

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
i would agree. he didn't discover it. even i know what goes up must come down. that is unless its a flying bird or something. but really sometimes that happens to even flying animals they crash land!!. would be worse if a jet plane crashed.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

3default Re: Why Isac didin't discover gravity on August 23rd 2014, 11:52 pm

Grim

Founder
Founder
During their time period arrows and things in catapults were the only man made things that could reasonably fly in the air , but they always came down. There were of course legends of dragons and gargoyle but these would be considered like the bird.

it is the natural order for all things to come to an end
It is not a matter of if it is going to happen but when
ELEvent Forums
-----------------------------
View user profile

4default Re: Why Isac didin't discover gravity on August 25th 2014, 5:18 pm

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
wow.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile