Six: The mark unleashed

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

1default Six: The mark unleashed on August 9th 2014, 7:02 am

Grim

Founder
Founder
First topic message reminder :

Hello People. In the book of Revelation in the Bible there is a part in it which says that the beast will cause everyone both great and small to receive a mark either in their right hand or forehead.  Of course there are other things in it, but take a look at this.  

This kind of technology has been around for a while but what is interesting is that the extent as to how this can be used is astounding.  

It has the ability to download information, and there is even a law on the books to allow parents to override a  child's right to choose:

Some states, including California, have enacted an "age of consent" clause, which allows parents to override the right of children under a certain age to decide if they want to be implanted.

I find it shocking that they already have laws in place in preparation for this to be implemented in the future and I am wondering where else they have silently passed laws of this nature.

Anyway , I highly recommend that everyone  (religious or not) read the article above and watch the movie Six: The mark unleashed online either at putlocker, youtube, or some other free online movie outlet(do a search).

it is the natural order for all things to come to an end
It is not a matter of if it is going to happen but when
ELEvent Forums
-----------------------------
View user profile

26default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 15th 2014, 12:12 am

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
one cannot rely on technology so heavily. eventually it does fail them. put in a good word.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

27default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 15th 2014, 9:37 am

Peter07

Daniel chapter 3 is about worship. They tried to get people on pain of death to worship the image. So it will be when this comes in they will try be force on pain of death to worship the image, though it will not be a literal image.

View user profile

28default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 15th 2014, 10:22 am

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
interesting. though i have my own faith's. i do not believe false images are worth worshiping even if they seem real.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

29default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 15th 2014, 11:55 pm

Firestorm

Administrator
Administrator
So it will be when this comes in they will try be force on pain of death to worship the image, though it will not be a literal image.
I think I recall that the book of Daniel was not written in order, but the story of Daniel and the lion's den is a fascinating one which is related to this topic in an interesting way. In the end, those who got the king to sign the order were thrown into the very lions den that they intended for Daniel. How this relates to the book of Revelation is that in the end all those who tried to force God's people to worship the beast are eventually thrown into the bottomless pit along with all the demons of course to be tortured for a 1000 years. (meanwhile on Earth begins 1000 years of peace)

30default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 16th 2014, 9:45 am

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
i do have my own ways. though i don't mind reading any book i see. insatiable is my appetite for reading and learning.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

31default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 18th 2014, 3:42 am

Peter07

According to the Bible the earth will be desolate after Jesus returns, though that is a subject for a new topic.

View user profile

32default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 18th 2014, 12:17 pm

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
well put in a good word.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

33default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 19th 2014, 11:02 am

Firestorm

Administrator
Administrator
According to the Bible the earth will be desolate after Jesus returns, though that is a subject for a new topic
I believe it says that were the days not shortened that no flesh would survive

34default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 19th 2014, 3:47 pm

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
well its no surprise.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

35default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 22nd 2014, 2:28 am

Peter07

Peter07 wrote:Revelation 14:9-12 KJV
(9)  And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
(10)  The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
(11)  And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
(12)  Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

As i stated before it is more about worship than a physical mark. Notice it says those who worship the beast and receive his mark. Those who worship the beast will receive his mark, while those who worship God receive His seal. Also note those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus will be safe they will not receive the mark. So the mark of the beast is about worship and the commandments of God.

Since the mark of the beast is more to do with worship then worship will become an issue. So how do we know if we are truly worshiping God His way or are worshiping God our own way?

Revelation 14:7 KJV
(7) Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

View user profile

36default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 22nd 2014, 3:55 am

Grim

Founder
Founder
how do we know if we are truly worshiping God His way or are worshiping God our own way?

Different people worship him differently. Some do it with a deep silent meditation, some with hands raised, some with music, some with shouts , but yes, I believe it will be about worship also , because those with this mark won't want to worship God. It will be impossible to save them once they receive it.

ELEvent Forums
View user profile

37default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 23rd 2014, 2:56 pm

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
true.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

38default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 23rd 2014, 9:27 pm

Peter07

Frosty wrote:
how do we know if we are truly worshiping God His way or are worshiping God our own way?

Different people worship him differently. Some do it with a deep silent meditation, some with hands raised, some with music, some with shouts , but yes, I believe it will be about worship also , because those with this mark won't want to worship God. It will be impossible to save them once they receive it.

They will worship God, that is what the deception will be. They will be a christian church. Read Genesis 4 the story of Cain & Abel. Both worshiped God, one did God's way the other his own. The same will be in this time, both will worship God, one side will do it God's way the other their own.

View user profile

39default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 24th 2014, 8:00 am

Grim

Founder
Founder
I think this verse has to do with obedience. Abel followed instructions and sacrificed the way he was suppose to but cain did not and was deceived into becoming jealous of his brother who did as he was instructed.

It is possible that in the end, that they like cain will be so deceived that they will be blinded to the truth (having eyes see not and ears hear not)

ELEvent Forums
View user profile

40default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 24th 2014, 11:02 am

Peter07

Yes, they will think they are worshiping God when they will be worshiping self.

View user profile

41default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 24th 2014, 11:41 pm

Firestorm

Administrator
Administrator
Worshiping self is the foundation of the world. Money, power, and greed, control, jealousy, envy, hatred, and many other things are all based upon selfishness. Its all about what they want for themselves.

42default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 25th 2014, 5:15 pm

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
indeed.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

43default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 26th 2014, 7:59 pm

Peter07

Yes and there are churches doing this, all about making money. They may appear religous, but are worshiping self.

God's end time message found in Revelation 14:6-12 exposes their error which is why they will enforce the mark of the beast on pain of death.

Last edited by Frosty on August 27th 2014, 6:57 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : post merged)

View user profile

44default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 27th 2014, 7:04 am

Grim

Founder
Founder
Yes and there are churches doing this, all about making money. They may appear religous, but are worshiping self.

When people do this it has a way of backfiring in their faces in ways that are unimaginable.

ELEvent Forums
View user profile

45default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 29th 2014, 8:36 pm

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
greed is not the best way to go.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

46default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on September 3rd 2014, 2:07 am

Grim

Founder
Founder
Back on topic, for those who watched this movie did anyone have a favorite part? Mine was at the very end when the guy said that taking the implant was the last free choice he made, and it was the wrong one.

ELEvent Forums
View user profile

47default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on September 4th 2014, 8:34 pm

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
i did find this movie interesting but no favorite parts.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

48default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on September 20th 2014, 7:56 pm

Grim

Founder
Founder
Honestly when one sees the date the movie was made and then checks out what they can do with implants this movie becomes a real eye opener.

I would like to point out though that some faiths do not believe in a literal rapture, but believe that it has already occurred or simply do not believe that it will happen at all. On the other side of the coin, some faiths believe in a literal rapture and that after this event that there will be a literal 7 year period of pure hell (for those left on the Earth)

ELEvent Forums
View user profile

49default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on October 9th 2014, 10:22 am

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
indeed.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile