You are not connected. Please login or register

Six: The mark unleashed

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1default Six: The mark unleashed on August 9th 2014, 7:02 am

Grim

Founder
Founder
Hello People. In the book of Revelation in the Bible there is a part in it which says that the beast will cause everyone both great and small to receive a mark either in their right hand or forehead.  Of course there are other things in it, but take a look at this.  

This kind of technology has been around for a while but what is interesting is that the extent as to how this can be used is astounding.  

It has the ability to download information, and there is even a law on the books to allow parents to override a  child's right to choose:

Some states, including California, have enacted an "age of consent" clause, which allows parents to override the right of children under a certain age to decide if they want to be implanted.

I find it shocking that they already have laws in place in preparation for this to be implemented in the future and I am wondering where else they have silently passed laws of this nature.

Anyway , I highly recommend that everyone  (religious or not) read the article above and watch the movie Six: The mark unleashed online either at putlocker, youtube, or some other free online movie outlet(do a search).

it is the natural order for all things to come to an end
It is not a matter of if it is going to happen but when
ELEvent Forums
-----------------------------
View user profile

2default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 10th 2014, 12:44 am

Peter07

While technology may be used to enforce the mark of the beast, but I do not believe the mark of the beast is a barcode or a microchip.

View user profile

3default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 10th 2014, 12:35 pm

Grim

Founder
Founder
well the mark could be something inside or on the chip such as the manufacturers name and the chip could be the means to insert it ? ?

ELEvent Forums
View user profile

4default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 10th 2014, 5:49 pm

Firestorm

Administrator
Administrator
When I looked at the link I could not believe my eyes. Done a little research and major store chains were rumored to be getting ready to replace their old equipment with technology that will read chips in hands. This is looking rather grim.

and that no man may buy or sell save he had the mark...

The movie is quite interesting as well. Imagine getting programs downloaded into a chip that has direct access to thought processes of the brain. We are only a few steps away from this becoming a terrible reality.

5default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 10th 2014, 8:35 pm

Peter07

If you read Revelation chapters 13 & 14 that deal with the mark of the beast, worship is mentioned 8 times. Those who worship the beast receive the mark, while those who worship God receive the seal of God.

View user profile

6default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 10th 2014, 9:34 pm

Firestorm

Administrator
Administrator
There are also 144,000 who get the seal of God on their foreheads as well if I recall correctly.

7default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 10th 2014, 10:09 pm

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
i have seen this movie.interesting.technology is like a box.it eventually stops functioning

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

8default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 10th 2014, 10:20 pm

Firestorm

Administrator
Administrator
technology is like a box.it eventually stops functioning
You know chips on "brains" of cars go out and when I seen your post I couldn't help but think that there is bound to be some chip malfunctions.

Now if they happen to be hooking them into nervous system some of those beast lovers are going to get a real shock lol!

9default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 11th 2014, 3:26 am

Peter07

The mark of the beast is a counterfeit to the seal of God. Satan likes to counterfeit what God has. It will look like the original, but a closer look and you will see it is not.

View user profile

10default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 11th 2014, 3:29 am

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Peter07 wrote:The mark of the beast is a counterfeit to the seal of God. Satan likes to counterfeit what God has. It will look like the original, but a closer look and you will see it is not.
i really don't like technology of human design.the only fun thing is there games.other then that i do not care much for it

View user profile

11default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 11th 2014, 3:39 am

Peter07

In all things we can find good and bad. The mark of the beast is not a microchip or a barcode or tattoo.

View user profile

12default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 11th 2014, 7:38 am

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
indeed. something even i know is common.

View user profile

13default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 11th 2014, 4:44 pm

Grim

Founder
Founder
The mark of the beast is not a microchip or a barcode or tattoo.

Well The Bible says it is the name of a man. I'm curious what your theory is on this.

ELEvent Forums
View user profile

14default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 11th 2014, 5:30 pm

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
i have no theory's on this.but my guess is. the chip is the deception.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

15default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 11th 2014, 8:28 pm

Peter07

Frosty wrote:
The mark of the beast is not a microchip or a barcode or tattoo.

Well The Bible says it is the name of a man. I'm curious what your theory is on this.

In other languages letters have numerical value. We have all learnt Roman numerals at school. The name of the beast has numerical value which adds up to six hundred and sixty six. It is not just 6 6 6. The name of the beast is a blasphemous name.

Revelation 13:1 KJV
(1)  And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Blasphemy in the Bible is claiming to be God and claiming to be able to forgive sins. This power according to the Bible was working in the early church it is not future.

2 Thessalonians 2:7 KJV
(7)  For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

1 John 4:3 KJV
(3)  And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

View user profile

16default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 12th 2014, 9:24 pm

Grim

Founder
Founder
In other languages letters have numerical value. We have all learnt Roman numerals at school. The name of the beast has numerical value which adds up to six hundred and sixty six. It is not just 6 6 6. The name of the beast is a blasphemous name.

Lots of speculation on this verse there is. I remember an article where they counted the roman numerals in the popes names and it ended up being 666. Some think it is going to be a literal mark with the numbers , some think its the chip , but suppose the mark is something more common. What if its a trademark?  Think about it. Every company and org has one.

ELEvent Forums
View user profile

17default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 12th 2014, 11:21 pm

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
indeed.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

18default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 13th 2014, 2:57 am

Peter07

Frosty wrote:

Lots of speculation on this verse there is. I remember an article where they counted the roman numerals in the popes names and it ended up being 666. Some think it is going to be a literal mark with the numbers , some think its the chip , but suppose the mark is something more common. What if its a trademark?  Think about it. Every company and org has one.

This is the Popes official title

View user profile

19default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 13th 2014, 3:06 am

Peter07

Revelation 13:18 KJV
(18) Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

View user profile

20default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 13th 2014, 4:05 am

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
interesting so many facts so many ideas. its like a knowledge book. something you can read through. either way technology is a box in some sense. its like a puzzle sometimes. but eventually gives out with time.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

21default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 13th 2014, 3:38 pm

Grim

Founder
Founder

This is truly interesting.

ELEvent Forums
View user profile

22default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 13th 2014, 5:05 pm

Xerneas

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
this seems grim to some. but technology of this type would be useless if it suddenly how i say. burnt out. then again that so called technology is not even worth it.

regards Xerneas.
View user profile

23default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 13th 2014, 9:02 pm

Firestorm

Administrator
Administrator
This is an excellent little post. 
What if its a trademark?

or the trademark of a man that owns a company or (church) org ?

I have so many thoughts about this one verse. Now The Bible says it is the mark of man, but as this is pretty interesting lets dig a little deeper.

The Greek word here for the word 666 translates to Hewbrew as literally being 666, however, the Latin word when translated to Hebrew yields 616.

Now we get to the interesting part of this. As scholars know the old testament was written in Hebrew, while the new testament was written in Greek.  Now the Greek word for mark for this verse in Revelation was the word charagma (χάραγμα).  The translation for this word (hold on to your brains) to English is mark but the original word's definition means stamped money, coin, or impress on a coin

So in a sense, it could be both the name of a person and a trademark at the same time.

To keep this short, every piece of money or credit card has a trademark of a company stamped on it but the currency used is created by governments.

Now remember where it says that no man would be able to buy or sale save he had the mark ?  This could mean that people who do not have money with the mark or stamp of the anti-christ on  it would not be able to make any kind of financial transaction. In short, a world economy in which only money which was of a certain kind would be accepted. 

In America, we have the dollar. In Japan they have the Yen. Each country has its own currency , but what if this changed and all nations were forced to use a new common currency ?

Anyway this is a very intriguing post we have going here and am curiously awaiting more replies as we delve deeper into this subject.

24default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 14th 2014, 3:08 am

Peter07

Revelation 14:9-12 KJV
(9) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
(10) The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
(11) And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.
(12) Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

As i stated before it is more about worship than a physical mark. Notice it says those who worship the beast and receive his mark. Those who worship the beast will receive his mark, while those who worship God receive His seal. Also note those who keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus will be safe they will not receive the mark. So the mark of the beast is about worship and the commandments of God.

View user profile

25default Re: Six: The mark unleashed on August 14th 2014, 2:28 pm

Grim

Founder
Founder
In America, we have the dollar. In Japan they have the Yen. Each country has its own currency
Every coin from every government has some kind of stamp or emblem on it , and I have heard of the world economy theory. Its linked in with what they call the new world order if I recall correctly. Also according to the verse Peter pointed out, the mark will also be placed in people's hand or foreheads, so it sounds like an emblem or stamp,
(9) And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

I also think that it will be that those who worship the antichrist will proudly take the mark as a sign that they are part of that gang if you catch the meaning.

As i stated before it is more about worship than a physical mark.

Anyway this is a very intriguing post we have going here and am curiously awaiting more replies as we delve deeper into this subject.
Yes most definitely  cheers 

ELEvent Forums
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum