You are not connected. Please login or register

Aliens in movies

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default Aliens in movies on August 8th 2014, 12:16 pm

Firestorm

Administrator
Administrator
There have been lots of movies with aliens in them and I thought it would be nice make a little topic which discusses this. So lets take a few and have some fun.

Lets start with Men In Black.  In this one secret agents run around taking care of the aliens that are already here on Earth living among us.  Now how possible could this actually be? Do they really live among us ?

2default Re: Aliens in movies on August 9th 2014, 11:09 am

Josh89

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Actually, every time I see that movie (as well as the sequel), I'm left wondering the exact same thing. How do we know that there aren't aliens living on Earth right now who have disguised themselves as humans?

View user profile

3default Re: Aliens in movies on August 10th 2014, 12:17 am

Firestorm

Administrator
Administrator
How do we know that there aren't aliens living on Earth right now who have disguised themselves as humans

We don't! It is totally possible that they have a secret migration service for aliens just like the movie portrays.

4default Re: Aliens in movies on August 14th 2014, 11:41 am

Darklord

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Many people claim that the explosive rate of knowlege and technology that has happened in recent years is as a result of aliens somehow 'dropping hints' to our greatest scientists and inventors.

They do this slowly though, so as not to arouse suspicion, and to make sure that we as a race are mature enough to be able to handle our new found knowlege.

View user profile

5default Re: Aliens in movies on August 14th 2014, 12:05 pm

Firestorm

Administrator
Administrator
Many people claim that the explosive rate of knowlege and technology that has happened in recent years is as a result of aliens somehow 'dropping hints' to our greatest scientists and inventors.

I actually believe this to be true.

6default Re: Aliens in movies on August 14th 2014, 2:53 pm

Grim

Founder
Founder
I do not know how many have seen Babylon 5, but it has some really cool aliens. My favorite is J'kar.

it is the natural order for all things to come to an end
It is not a matter of if it is going to happen but when
ELEvent Forums
-----------------------------
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum